CTS introduces new Blackbelt bench top leak tester
PRODUCT & MARKET NEWS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc.5555 Dry Fork Road
Cleves, Ohio 45002
The NEW Sentinel Blackbelt joins the CTS Sentinel family of Precision Leak Test Instruments
Cleves, Ohio – The Blackbelt is a precision benchtop leak test instrument designed for maximum performance and minimal space requirements. Cincinnati Test Systems’ Blackbelt instrument utilizes advanced algorithms derived from over 30 years of proven leak test experience to produce the fast and accurate results required by the most demanding customers. Blackbelt is perfect for clean room applications in medical device and electronics assembly. It is designed to be operator friendly, featuring a large vivid color display, and can handle a wide range of test types while offering outstanding data tracking capability.
The Sentinel Blackbelt advanced features and capabilities come in a compact user friendly bench top package and features:
- Pressure or vacuum mode decay, drop, rate of change, occlusion, and burst test types
- Vivid, state of the art color graphic screen for easy navigation and viewing
- Unique test port light ring for positive operator feedback
- Language neutral keypad and multi-language software
- Automatic part setup for easy programming of up to 99 part programs
- Auto calibration ensuring accurate results and easy operation
- Quik test for reducing test time and analyzing test results in real time
- Flexible communication formats – Ethernet, USB & RS232
- Last 5000 tests stored in on-board memory, expandable through USB port
The Sentinel Blackbelt joins the Sentinel C-20, which features four part programs including timer, pressure, leak rate and part change, the C-28, which shares many of the Blackbelt capabilities in a wall mounted enclosure, the Sentinel M-24, which features expanded capabilities that offer control of up to four independent stations and the most advanced leak tester on the market the Sentinel I-24, which features USB mass data storage, multi test type capability, 99 part programs and control of up to five tooling motions.
Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc. designs and manufactures leak test instruments as well as fully automated leak detection systems, signature analysis & function testing systems and offers a full range of support services. Known in the industry for quality, performance, consistency and accuracy, the company offers solutions that optimize leak testing sensitivity and signature analysis monitoring as well as analyzing and communicating the data. Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc. is a TASI Group company. For more information on Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc., visit www.cincinnati-test.com.
# # #
Reader service inquiries should be forwarded to Richard L. Grady, VP Marketing; Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc.; 5555 Dry Fork Road, Cleves, OH 45002; Phone: 513-367-6699; Fax: 513-367-5426; E-mail: email@example.com.